If you would enjoy a job in the healthcare industry, LPN Programs in Munford TN are available to get you going right now.
After as little as 9 to 24 months, you may be able to complete either a web-based or campus class, and move on to take the NCLEX license test for your chance to be recognized as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
The Complete Guidebook for Students in LPN Programs
Becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse has a handful of requirements. One has to have finished high school or have a GED, be the minimum legal age to be employed in Tennessee, pass a criminal background screening, and last of all you must test negative for illegal drugs to be eligible for registration.
Suggested LPN Programs in Tennessee
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assisting
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- RN to BSN
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- And more...
- AS - Nursing
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- Nursing (MSN)
Maryville University students may choose from 50 academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Nursing Diploma
- Master of Science in Nursing (Bridge Program)
- MS in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science: Nursing
- And more...
Give your career a boost with an education from Bryant and Stratton College. We offer certificate, associate degree, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, criminal justice, design, finance, technology, health care, and legal fields.
For more information about Bryant and Stratton’s graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.bryantstratton.edu/disclosures.
- Nursing Generalist-BS
- Medical Assisting-AAS
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
- M.S. in Nursing: Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist with an Emphasis in Adult-Gerontology
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with an Emphasis in Adult-Gerontology
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN -Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
What You’ll Be Taught in Licensed Practical Nurse Schools
We cannot decide which of the LPN programs meets your needs, though we are able to present you with the following pointers to make your decision a little less difficult. Picking Online LPN programs may possibly seem relatively easy, yet you need to make sure that you are picking the best type of training. First and foremost, find out if the training program is recognized or accredited by the Tennessee State Board or some major governing group like the American Nurses Association. Generally, if the training program is endorsed by these organizations, you might additionally want to pay attention to various other things including:
- Has there already been any type of issues in regards to the school?
- Search the web for reviews on the training program
- Read through the training course’s boards to find out whether something seems to be off
Practical Nursing Licensure and the Effect it Has on Your Employment
Undoubtedly, nursing license is required for aspiring LPN, and that comes straight from the National Council of State Boards of Nursing. Furthermore, it is very important to know that the Nurse Aide Registry has control of the federal nursing registry. Becoming credentialed and listed is the way you can be hired to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
At This Time, There is a Really Good Career Outlook for LPNs in Tennessee
Per the most recent information from O*Net Online, all those seeking work as a LPN in Tennessee should be in a good situation. Due to the state’s elderly population and growing health care industry, the need for additional personnel significantly out-distances that of other healthcare professionals. With so many advantageous variables in your favor, your opportunity will never be better to be a certified nurse.
Choose Your Program and Discover Success!
Now that you have received all the strategies and info necessary to be a licensed practical nurse, now it’s your responsibility to sign-up for LPN programs now!