If you would enjoy a job in the healthcare industry, LPN Programs in Munford TN are available to get you going right now.
After as little as 9 to 24 months, you may be able to complete either a web-based or campus class, and move on to take the NCLEX license test for your chance to be recognized as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
The Complete Guidebook for Students in LPN Programs
Becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse has a handful of requirements. One has to have finished high school or have a GED, be the minimum legal age to be employed in Tennessee, pass a criminal background screening, and last of all you must test negative for illegal drugs to be eligible for registration.
Suggested LPN Programs in Tennessee
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
As a recognized leader in higher education since 1920, IWU empowers busy adults to reach their educational goals, advance in their careers, and find their true calling in life, all within a supportive, faith-based environment.
- Master of Science in Nursing Online
- Post Master's Certificate - Primary Care
- Post Master's Certificate - Nursing Administration
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
What You’ll Be Taught in Licensed Practical Nurse Schools
We cannot decide which of the LPN programs meets your needs, though we are able to present you with the following pointers to make your decision a little less difficult. Picking Online LPN programs may possibly seem relatively easy, yet you need to make sure that you are picking the best type of training. First and foremost, find out if the training program is recognized or accredited by the Tennessee State Board or some major governing group like the American Nurses Association. Generally, if the training program is endorsed by these organizations, you might additionally want to pay attention to various other things including:
- Has there already been any type of issues in regards to the school?
- Search the web for reviews on the training program
- Read through the training course’s boards to find out whether something seems to be off
Practical Nursing Licensure and the Effect it Has on Your Employment
Undoubtedly, nursing license is required for aspiring LPN, and that comes straight from the National Council of State Boards of Nursing. Furthermore, it is very important to know that the Nurse Aide Registry has control of the federal nursing registry. Becoming credentialed and listed is the way you can be hired to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
At This Time, There is a Really Good Career Outlook for LPNs in Tennessee
Per the most recent information from O*Net Online, all those seeking work as a LPN in Tennessee should be in a good situation. Due to the state’s elderly population and growing health care industry, the need for additional personnel significantly out-distances that of other healthcare professionals. With so many advantageous variables in your favor, your opportunity will never be better to be a certified nurse.
Choose Your Program and Discover Success!
Now that you have received all the strategies and info necessary to be a licensed practical nurse, now it’s your responsibility to sign-up for LPN programs now!